[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please protect .com Domain Pricing!

Daniel Konrad DKonrad at nexgennetworks.com
Mon Feb 10 21:51:53 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon!
I just wanted to write quick and say that I heard tell there were changes to the contract between ICANN and Verisign.
I don't pretend to know all of what goes on or how much everything costs, but the news that pricing for .com domains could potentially change out of the blue is alarming.
PLEASE Protect the .com domain pricing!!

Thank you!

Daniel Konrad
Sr. IT Administrator | Office: 630-873-3094 | Cell: 630-234-8995

[Nexgen_Normal_SmallSignature]<http://www.nexgennetworks.com/>
[Facebook_Sig_Normal]<https://www.facebook.com/NexgenNetworks/>