[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Anna Katogiritis anaritis at vt.edu
Tue Feb 11 01:25:45 UTC 2020

Good evening,

I am a veterinarian and have several .com websites that I have purchased. I disagree with this amendment and the changes that you are trying to make which will impact the prices of .com websites.

I understand that these comments mean nothing to companies and organizations like yours, as at the end of the day it had to do with how much money YOU pocket.

I kindly urge you to consider the people and the users of the domains when it comes to making deals behind closed doors.

Sincerely,

Anna Katogiritis, BSc, DVM

Emergency Veterinarian
Email: doctorannak at gmail.com
Phone number: +1 (540) 570-0404
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter: @DoctorAnnaK

“If you do not accomplish your dreams and goals in life,  it means that you never truly wanted them in the first place.”
~George Katogiritis ( my amazing father)