[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com domain changes

alessio at agrtech.com.au alessio at agrtech.com.au
Tue Feb 11 00:00:34 UTC 2020

Good morning how are you,

Recently I have heard of the plans to increase pricing for .com domains
by 7% I strongly believe a decision like this should be consulted with
by the internet community at large as this will place increased
challenges for small businesses which often really on .com domains for
their online presence. Changes like this could price out many which
would limit the opportunities on the internet that we know and love.

Regards

Alessio

--
This communication (and any attachment/s) is intended to be read or used by the addressee only.  The information contained in this communication may be confidential and unauthorised use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient any form of disclosure, dissemination, copying, modification or distribution is unauthorised.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately.G