[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] rate increases for .COM domains

Andy Zaayenga andy.zaayenga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:05:23 UTC 2020

I understand you are approving significant rate increases for .COM domains
without public notice or input. These changes are a additional burden on
users like me who operate small business and are already loaded with utility
fees that are onerous and out of touch with reality.  Apparently ICANN and
Verisign have proposed this rate increase in secret. I object and will also
let my political representatives know of my dissatisfaction.

Andy Zaayenga
1730 W Circle Dr
Martinsville, NJ  08836-2147
 <mailto:andy.zaayenga at gmail.com> andy.zaayenga at gmail.com