[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Consumer Interest

Alex Wilde alex_wilde at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 22:15:10 UTC 2020

RE: No. 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement (Amendment 3)

This "deal" puts single company interests over consumer interests as well as economic interests.

How?

We're currently in a tech wave and startups are continually making large financial waves. Increasing the cost of .com domains, increases the barrier to entry for college kids building on shoe string budgets.

We know success is skill, marketing, and luck. By raising these prices you're making it difficult for companies to market effectively.

I do not support this Amendment and ICANN should not either.

Sincerely,

Alex Wilde