[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Concern with Price Increases

bradb at edifiedministry.com bradb at edifiedministry.com
Mon Feb 10 22:20:58 UTC 2020

I guess this is why American's have traditionally dismantled monopolies. You
can hike prices whenever you feel like it and there is no one to stop you.

I understand ICANN is receiving a $20 million dollar kickback from Verisign.
If this is true, then you are anything but an impartial party that is there
to help the public. This is shameful to allow them to raise their prices. I
have several domains and this would add significant costs to those who
maintain large lists of domains - .com, .net, ETC.

I want to state my disappointment and express my concern and disagreement
with such a contract that allows for exorbitant price increases.

Brad Braudis

1-833-334-3963