Carlos Escobar carlos.escobar20 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:24:21 UTC 2020

I disagree with his decision to increase the value of .COM domains. This would negatively affect people who, like me, are from developing countries, where our economies are small and that access to a domain name could become extremely expensive, condemning many to lose the domains they already acquired. Personally as an entrepreneur this would be a blow to my business, so I ask you to give up that decision.