andy at therossboys.com andy at therossboys.com
Mon Feb 10 22:42:30 UTC 2020

I depend on using .com sites for my livelihood. I have a few personal sites, but also several business sites. These sites are for people to find and reach me for my services.

If I increased my prices by 70% and gave a sweetheart deal to one of my vendors, cutting out the other vendors and ignoring the end clients, I would be out of business.

In this ‘looking-out-for-only-me’ world, you need to step up. You need to do the right thing. You need to remember the internet’s origins. Don’t cut people out of the equation and then screw them over so you can make an extra dollar.

Andy R Ross
www.andyrross.com <http://www.andyrross.com/>
www.therossboys.com <http://www.therossboys.com/>
www.thenobileboys.com <http://www.thenobileboys.com/>