Andrew Marchant-Shapiro ams at riverbridgeresolutions.com
Mon Feb 10 22:43:51 UTC 2020

I am concerned that the proposed agreement will lead to substantial unwarranted to for users who, like me, have chosen to set up websites and mail accounts to promote their small businesses.  While the cost per website may be the same for large companies and small businesses, the cost as a proportion of revenue is very different for these distinct kinds of organization.  Microsoft, for example, would hardly notice an increase in such costs-even though it holds many domain names.  I, on the other hand-although I only hold two domain names-would definitely notice the cost.

I believe that the amendment discriminates against small businesses.

For this reason, I oppose Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.

AMS
---
Andrew Marchant-Shapiro, Esq.
[cid:image003.png at 01D5E039.A6DF56F0]
River Bridge Resolutions, LLC
8 Research Parkway, Wallingford, CT  06492
PO Box 6123, Hamden, CT  06517
P:  (203) 936-9023
F:  (203) 872-9007