[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I DONT AGREE

Charles Jackson bubba1991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:59:16 UTC 2020

I am a small business who uses a domain controlled by icann I do not agree to anything that would otherwise raise the cost of a .com domain. I feel domains are already getting expensive and out of reach as “Premium” domains reach the thousands.  When I was a kid you could buy a domain for a dollar but now they are reaching 10-599 per year this is insane for something you can never hold and essentially are renting forever.