[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagree with increase to .com domains

Amber McKenzie amber at inwawakenings.com
Mon Feb 10 23:26:13 UTC 2020

I would like to state my STRONG objection to this amendment. I’m a small business owner, and am barely able to make ends meet as it is - I can’t imagine having to pay significantly more over the years just to maintain my domain name. My site does not conduct commerce or earn money - it is educational and informational, which is another reason I strongly object to this amendment.

Yours,
Amber McKenzie
Spokane, Washington