[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Thanks ... You're all set!

Andy Frisella andy at andyfrisella.com
Mon Feb 10 23:41:11 UTC 2020

Here's what you can expect, and a couple quick steps for you to take...

Disappointing. Y'all need to straight stop—

Thanks for signing up!  Here's what you can expect ...

You'll get a daily email from me, where I give you my uncensored advice on business & life.

It will only take up a couple minutes to read every day ... but I promise it will be worth your time!

In the meantime, here are your next steps...

Step 1: Whitelist my emails

Now that I've moved my helpful content off of Instagram ... the only possible thing left between us is your email spam filter.

Whitelist My Emails Here
<https://andyfrisella.com/pages/whitelist-instructions>

Step 2: Subscribe to my new Real AF Podcast

Join me and my guests as we discuss, debate, and laugh our way through trending topics and hot-button issues.

Subscribe to RealAF
<https://link.chtbl.com/raf-main?sid=ag-e>

Step 3: Share AndyGram with someone who needs it...
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=andyfrisella.com/pages/frisella-files>
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=https://andyfrisella.com/pages/frisella-files>
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https://andyfrisella.com/pages/frisella-files>

No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=QBvhy9&c=JYdanU&r=3prA6Wu&g=PRgbym&k=a216d88e3a19d9c533c7584e6e208476&m=NCwFcD> .
44Seven Media 9779 Green Park Industrial Dr Saint Louis, MO 63123