[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Aaron Alpert alpert1988 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:53:07 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

As a small business owner and owner of nirkoda.com, I request that you
reject the proposed amendment 3 to the .com registry agreement. These
domains are the lifeblood of business and the first gateway that customers
discover. ICANN does great work as a nonprofit, and I am happy to pay the
18 cents fee every year. I would even be happy to pay a larger fee to
support ICANN. However, the proposed amendment simply increases Verisign's
profits, without guaranteeing any improvement for business owners who rely
on .com domains. Please reject this proposal that benefits Verisign at the
expense of millions of customers.

Thank you,
Aaron Alpert
Israeli folk dance teacher and webmaster
--
Aaron Alpert
Apple, Inc., Mechanical Engineer