[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Expect us to drop 80% of our domain renewals

Brandon Na, Seattle Organic SEO brandon at seattleorganicseo.com
Tue Feb 11 00:06:42 UTC 2020

Just saw the evil news about you and Verisign quietly deciding to raise
prices.

The reason why I hold onto 20+ domains regularly is because my registrar
keeps them very affordable unlike the GoDaddys of the world and it allows
me to maintain good ones to potentially build businesses with.  You also
get an annual stream of income from them.

Now that you'll be raising the prices as you have basically decide, expect
me to let go of upwards of 80%.  You can do the math.

I hate evil businesses like you and will do even more to make sure that I
don't support the unethical practices.

Very silly.  Thanks for NOT considering the customers' wishes (or even
slightly trying to empathize with us).