[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Ca Nguyen canguyenn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:20:02 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am Ca Nguyen, an owner of my personal website. I opposed the Amendment 3 because I don’t generate any direct income from my website. I can’t afford to pay more for my domain name. The price should stay as is so everyone can afford it and keep the internet open and provide equal opportunity for everyone.
As of right now, my domain is secure and do just fine. I don’t need any update or better security. Thanks!

Ca Nguyen