[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Keep Fees Low for Individuals & Small Companies

Alison Bongiorno alison.bongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:34:27 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I’m just an art teacher, and my domain name helps my students access a portfolio of work, and it helps me make connections in the field of education.

Also, my husband is a small business owner, and employs twelve people, currently. Small rate increases hurt small companies, too!

Individuals and small companies can’t afford rate increases for a domain name, the way in which a larger company might be able. It may seem like a little thing, but all the little things add up, and take away consumer control.

Please prevent the rise in fees to .com sites like mine and my husband’s.

Thank you for your time,
Alison