[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

Catherine Jeu catjeu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:46:45 UTC 2020

Hi,

Please reconsider increasing the fees for .com domains. Having the ability to share ideas and have self-expression on the internet should be widely accessible to the general public. I currently use my .com as a means to promote myself as a UX designer. I can’t even get a callback for an interview without having my work on the internet. This is not tax-deductible, but just a necessary course for my career. I don’t think there should be an increase in fees without permission from the general public, especially a close to 70% increase in price. This is highway robbery.

Catherine