[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] COM amendment-3-03

Administrator Knapped Stone admin at knappedstone.com
Tue Feb 11 00:28:08 UTC 2020

As the owner of two domain names intended for use in currently not for profit websites for  amateur historians I am happy for any improvements in the security, stability and resiliency of the DNS. I also respect the need for the regulation of those services to recover the costs of doing so but I trust that prices will not be made prohibitive to various users of these services.

At this point in time I am not knowledgeable enough to make any comments on the specifics of the agreements nor to make any suggestions for improvements.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10