[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed

Cesar Jimenez cesar33 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 00:17:59 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern;

Price freeze should stay in place. IPv6 will make domain name purchases  necessary in the near future. I will no longer be able to have a simple IPv4 for my hobby VPS servers. Small business, and individuals will burden the huge proposed price increase. Prices should be lowered and Verisign should work within current fees. Verisign is in a monopoly situation and should only change prices based on Consumer Price Index. Lets not allow corporate greed to hinder growth of what should be a universally accessible service. Do not allow price increase. Renegotiate a fair deal for the public and consider allowing another company the opportunity to work within current and projected revenue. RA should control cost, and become more efficient at doing the job. Not seek ways to make more money from domain names.

Thank you,

César O. Jiménez