[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Small business owner

Chad Willson chad.willson at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 00:41:26 UTC 2020

Hello Dot Com Peoples,

I heard that you were going to raise the cost is my domain.

I would ask you to reconsider because it will be an additional expense in to my razor thin budget.

The internet should be the great equalizer and making Dot coms more expensive will reduce the credibility of the next college student idea.

No body would have visited Facebook dot info....

Take care and consider generosity as your guiding principle.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone