[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed to Increases Costs

James Harper James.Harper at Colorado.EDU
Tue Feb 11 01:27:26 UTC 2020

Hello.

I am opposed to increased domain-name costs. This will curtail low-income
users like myself from participating openly and fairly on the Internet. I
suggest using your position to lobby government for support instead of
passing costs onto users. Thank you for considering my perspective. I am at
your disposal for additional communication. Have a nice evening.

Cheers,

James Harper
Broomfield, CO, USA