[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Monica Heilman monica.heilman at outlook.com
Tue Feb 11 01:28:16 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern,

I writing with concern about the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement. While the increased cost may be manageable for corporations, individuals and small businesses will have difficulty shouldering this unexpected cost. Many individuals do not making a profit through their domains. The cost of starting new businesses would also become more prohibitive, particularly as most businesses do not profit in their first few years. This decision would impact thousands of individuals and I urge you to consider the negative impact on individuals and small businesses. I ask that you please reconsider increasing the cost of .com domains.

Best,
Monica Heilman