[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] stop the .com domain registration pricing increase

vdou at mac.com vdou at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 01:29:03 UTC 2020

2/10/2020

As a independent citizen of planet Earth I hereby insist ICANN and Verisign stop any pending or future .com domain name registrations fee increases.

It is shocking to learn ICANN conducted changes in secret behind closed doors.

We the citizens of the global internet and planet Earth hereby call out ICANN and Verisign to immediately terminate any pending or future .com domain fee increases.

Sincerely,

Tony S.