[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Regarding to Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Brian Huang brian at casoftseattle.com
Tue Feb 11 01:30:54 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am also against this proposal and increase in .COM domain name pricing.

My  clients are mainly small business owners and currently don't see a
justification in the increase of the domain pricing in the next 10 years.
Most business owners I worked with have shared with me their thoughts on
the many expenses required just to keep their website or application
platform running. Having an increase to the .COM domain name will just
increase their burden and will not help in the long run.

If cost becomes too prohibitive for some small businesses, they may just
forego having their own website and online presence which is a shame.

Please consider on how this proposal will affect small business owners
moving forward.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Brian Huang