[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases for .com TLD registration

Andrew Pasulka anp919 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:33:03 UTC 2020

Until there's a valid explanation for the price increase, I can only assume
you're raising prices simply because you can. While that may be the fashion
these days among the powerful and wealthy, there's no reason this can't be
a simple commodity with commodity pricing.

Break this silence. Explain your decision for these secretive price
increases--and listen to the domain owners and consumers. There are many
recently new TLDs we've been invited to use and launch. If you price .COM
out of the marketplace, you'll be left without the status it enjoys now.

--
Andrew Pasulka
anp919 at gmail.com