[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to .com price increases

Dustin Balint dbalint7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:33:12 UTC 2020

I find the upcoming changes in the new deal between Verisign and ICANN
troubling.  Decisions like this, which will affect millions of internet
users, should not be made behind closed doors, with little transparency to
or regard for the public.  If the proposed changes are approved, I will
give up my .com domain names in favor of other TLDs, and will advocate my
clients do the same.