[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increase proposal

Russell Tompkins russellwtompkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:34:00 UTC 2020

I read that you’re planning to implement a price increase agreement with Verisign. And it will continue annually 8 out of the next 10 years. Additionally I read you will receive millions of dollars in a kick back scheme from Verisign. As a web developer and small business owner I strongly oppose this agreement. And it seems like a very shady way for you to get compensated.
Sincerely
Russell Tompkins