[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please Don't Increase Wholesale Costs of .com domains

Nicholas Ewens nicholasewens at natipfashion.com
Tue Feb 11 01:34:07 UTC 2020

I have heard that ICANN plans to increase the wholesale costs of .com
domains over the next 10 years and possibly considerable cost increases
with an unregulated payment to ICANN in return. Please consider not doing
so. .com domains are the backbone of the internet and the internet has long
been known for its easy access market for everyone. Increasing costs will
deter this environment. In the worst ot circumstances, it could threaten to
destroy the .com precedence and trust.

Regards,

Nicholas Ewens

--
Natip Fashion, LLC
3705 W Pico Blvd

This
email (and any attachment) is only intended for the use of the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. All recipients, including employees, are
obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure, and confidential
manner. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality
is strictly prohibited and may subject you to state, federal, and/or
international laws(s) and carry criminal and/or civil penalties. If you are
not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message without making a copy or distributing it.

Although our company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
or other compromises are present in this email, we cannot accept any loss
or damage due to the accessing of this email or any of its attachments.

No employee is authorized to enter into any contract agreements on behalf
of Natip Fashion, LLC without the expressed consent of a manager.

Our
employees are directed to refrain from defamatory statements or illegal
acts. Any actions by an employee of Natip Fahsion, LLC which contradict
this direction make the employee personally liable and Natip Fashion, LLC
will not accept responsibility for this employee's actions. Should this
occur, please contact us through a separate means of contact so we can
address the employee for their conduct.