[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

gd sharma gdsbond at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:38:01 UTC 2020

I am concerned about the price rise. This will effect us badly. I am not
also sure how this will work out for the betterment of the community. These
ammendment should be open and public with the approval of the internet
community and not behind the closed doors. The intention does not seems
clear to me and how will this be for the betterment of internet as icann
should be operating and working for the betterment and regulating the
pricing.