[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com negative - corruption?

Valery Bolliger vbolligern at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:39:26 UTC 2020

I’m against you raising the prices of a service I purchased and have set my business up to, without this perspective.
NO to .com price raises

You will probably force users to leave your way of doing business and simply find other systems.
disturbing to see ICANN entering into an arrangement under which the other party will be given permission to increase prices for the .COM domain, and ICANN will receive $20m from that party.

Valery Bolliger