[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in our .com address

Sharon Hudemka sharon.hudemka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:48:23 UTC 2020

Alongside these contract changes, Verisign agreed to pay ICANN an additional $20 million dollars over five years to support ICANN's domain name system initiatives, without any clarity about how ICANN will spend the money, or who will ensure that the funds are properly spent on domain infrastructure.

I am agains you allowing increases in our .com address.  It was/is an international free registration.  Why are you doing this?

So you receive additional $20million and we get to pay

Very unfair  for small companies.  Also there is to ceiling put on this increase.  Consider what you are doing to all the small companies in the world.  It’ll cost us!

Sharon Hudemka

Sent from my iPad