Alison Loughlin alison at theanellgroup.com
Tue Feb 11 01:49:27 UTC 2020

I would like to add my comments to the Proposed Amendment referenced above.
I am concerned that ICANN is allowing Verisign to operate as a domain
registrar, which will harm competition from other registrars.  I am also
unhappy with the proposed price increases, which could allow for enormous
price hikes to .com domains in the next decade.  Websites are now a vital
part of business/life, and the potential to have web addresses become
excessively expensive is of concern.  Please consider the input from users
and other domain registrars before proceeding with the proposed amendment.

Thank you,
Alison