[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Oppose the new amendment 3

Catherine Bryant info at wildfoxosteopathy.com
Tue Feb 11 01:49:41 UTC 2020

I am a small business owner with a collection of websites and domain names
with .com addresses, and I am really disturbed to hear about the proposed
changes allowing a removal of price caps on .com domain names.

I don't agree with it or appreciate the secrecy involved, the money being
generated without transparency or guarantee that it will somehow make the
services better. Unpredictable price increases on core business assets like
domain names makes is hard for smaller businesses like myself.

Please reconsider this proposal.
Catherine Bryant