[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop price increase on .com domains!

Neil Donnelly neil.a.donnelly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:50:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm writing to urge you to abandon the plan to allow Verisign to increase
the price of .com domains to registrars. This will only serve to make
registering domains more cost prohibitive, without justification. The
opacity of ICANN's deal with Versign that led to this proposal is
especially troubling, as is ICANN's history of ignoring public opposition
to its decisions. I've only registered a handful of domains in my life, but
I'm vehemently opposed to this change on principle. I urge you to
reconsider it.

Sincerely,

Neil Donnelly