[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Increase

Elliot Huffman Elliot.Huffman at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 11 01:55:57 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

I see no reason for a price increase.
The current pricing drives around $1,146,800,557.55 (1.1B) in revenue.
That is a ton of money.

Running a price increase increases it about $80,276,039.03.
That is $80 mil! Just in one year without having to help invent a better internet.

There is no reason for a price increase as the .com is an ever growing TLD.
Just because there was a previous pricing structure doesn't mean that it is the way to go.

I vote "no" to the pricing change.
The other initiatives to prevent security abuse is fine. Pricing no, security yes.

Please amend this  to exclude the price change.
Revenue should come from an innovation standpoint, not a price increase.

Thanks!

Elliot Huffman
elhuff
Premier Field Engineering | Apps
Microsoft Services
Premier Phone
1-800-936-3100
Online Ticket
https://support.microsoft.com/premier
Azure support
https://aka.ms/azuresupportportal
If in doubt/other
Ask your TAM

Notice: Any links, references, or attachments that contain sample scripts, code, or commands comes with the following notification.
This Sample Code is provided for the purpose of illustration only and is not intended to be used in a production environment.  THIS SAMPLE CODE AND ANY RELATED INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  We grant You a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to use and modify the Sample Code and to reproduce and distribute the object code form of the Sample Code, provided that You agree: (i) to not use Our name, logo, or trademarks to market Your software product in which the Sample Code is embedded; (ii) to include a valid copyright notice on Your software product in which the Sample Code is embedded; and (iii) to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us and Our suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorneys' fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Sample Code.
Please note: None of the conditions outlined in the disclaimer above will superseded the terms and conditions contained within the Premier Customer Services Description.