[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please stop the price increase for .com domains

Peter Huber peterhuber at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:07:34 UTC 2020

Hi

About 20 years ago I registered Peterbox.com to use as my email address for
the next hundred years, even when I switch between email service providers.
In those days it was common to use .com for that purpose. With your
proposed contract with Verisign, you want to allow steady price increases
for the years to come. I feel this is just not fair, because it might force
me to change to another domain, which defeats the purpose of having the
same email address for a long time.

Regards,

Peter Huber, Singapore