[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement COMMENT

Riedhart, John/SJC John.Riedhart at jacobs.com
Tue Feb 11 02:09:30 UTC 2020

All Concerned,
I must applaud your money grab! Well Done. Make the deal behind closed door Negotiations then (like last time) make the appearance of a comment period that's likely disregarded.
I would not support this in any form or fashion with unending rising fees and ZERO accounting for the increased fees collected.
I will request/ demand a much smaller total increase (with a cap) of course smaller increments. This must as well be accompanied with an open accounting of who, where and for what this money would be used for. Certainly not a blanket equipment/ service upgrade statement.
I have a .com for business and personal use. As with me the market will hold you accountable for your spending.
Think again and do this wisely.
John Riedhart
jr at johnriedhart.com

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.