[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] OUTRAGEOUS move for the community ! STOP THE NEW DEAL

Younes AL HYAR y.alhyar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:11:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

I just learned that ICANN concluded a new deal that will spike the .COM
domains prices in next weeks.

I hereby protest against this policy and support the cancellation of this
new deal. Internet should be accessible and affordable for new and growing
entrepreneurs no matter where they are.

Please hear our voices, and be reasonable, we want Internet to be a free
and safe place, not a business held by a little minority.

Thank you !