[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My comment: Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Long Hung Nguyen nlonghung at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:17:01 UTC 2020

Increasing the price of domain names at this rate certainly will inhibit the business of me personally, of many business startups in my country and in other developing countries. Increasing domain name costs will lead to increased hosting costs, bandwidth costs are out of the influence?
The price increase was mentioned just in time when the whole world was afraid of the danger of 2019-nCOV virus spreading. It will certainly cause many economies to suffer the most, especially in Asia, which is the region with the top internet development. I and many of my clients have shared with us about the difficulties when all everyone stopped working for 2 weeks and continued at home for at least the next 1 to 2 weeks.
In my opinion, the author of the price increase initiative should replace this decision with any other initiative that will more positively affect the regional and global economic situation, helping the community to overcome this problem early in the time to come.