[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Inaccessible resources

Jithin S jithins123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:28:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

I started calling myself a travel blogger from 2014. Thanks to the free
WordPress services. Then slowly i upgraded to self hosted domain, thanks to
affordable domain name services and hosting.

Over the years i haven't made any big money from blogging. It is just my
passion to share that keeps me going.

But when the .com domain prices go up each year, the affordability of a
blog that runs purely on passion is in question. I'm sure I'm not alone in
this regard.

Also it hinders newbie creative souls to enter and try their luck with
digital world as .com is the most popular and most desirable domain
extension.

So please consider people like us to before hiking up the prices for .com
domains in the future.

Thank you