[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increases on .com domains

Dan Gannon westsacfarmer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:30:11 UTC 2020

I'm a small business owner and rely on the inexpensive requirement for
registering my .com domain so that I can put more resources into finding
creative ways to drive potential customers to my .com website. I understand
there is an administrative cost but I'm sure it will not increase
dramatically. I can also understand a desire to drive more users to the
various other .xyz domains and reserve .com domains for sites that serve
serious commercial activities, but I'm sure there are better ways to
accomplish a more widespread acceptance. Thank you for your consideration.