[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed contract changes by Verisign on .COM domains

Aron Donaldson miarond at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:32:13 UTC 2020

I was recently made aware of the recent contract changes agreed upon
between Verisign and ICANN, regarding the potential for pricing increases
of .COM domains.  I am firmly against the continued privatization and
financial fleecing of our free and fair Internet, and I am against any
closed-door negotiations between your two parties which seeks to shut out
the voice of citizens.

I urge you to listen to the objections of your customers and allow for open
and transparent business practices.  Private industry has encroached on our
freedoms and rights for far too long; this slow degradation must stop.
Please do not move forward with these contract changes without the consent
of the people.

Aron Donaldson
--
Aron Donaldson