[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain name fees

Prosper Publishing prosperpublishing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:33:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please do not raise the fees for domain names for everyone.

If you do many may be dropped because of these fees. I have about 5 domains and I may be forced to drop these.

For those that have purchased numerous domain names to resell, there could be a fee raised if they own more than a certain amount.

These domains then can be released back into the system so that they can be live instead of parked.

Thank you!

Verona Blessing
Sent from my iPhone