[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I am very opposed to the new allowable price increases

Doug Springer Doug at Dnkdesigns.net
Tue Feb 11 02:34:07 UTC 2020

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing today to express my concern over the increased price of the
.com TLD.

I, like many others use this for personal use and do not make money off
the use
of the name. Already the price of my domains have increased 50% over the
last
few years and I am considering dropping some of those domains.

Now you are considering increasing that even more. Some of the domains I
own I am
fairly certain are not usable by a business, and once the price gets to
a certain
level, I will drop those .com domains.

So even though you increase the price, I believe the overall effect will
be for
individuals like myself to stop using the most expensive TLD and it may
actually
result in a reduced revenue stream, not more.

Kind Regards,
Doug Springer