[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Raise of the fees

Viljar Weimann weimann at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 11 02:15:14 UTC 2020

Hello,

Our organization has been using your services for the domain last 6 years. And we have been satisfied customers.

Now e are hearing that you are planning significantly raise - and keep raising - the yearly fee.  This will put a large burden to our
Small organization which will make us question our participation with you..

We want to express our strong dissatisfaction and unhappiness with this move.  Please reconsider.