[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Concerns with Verisign .com deal

Matt Gerasolo matt at hey-networks.com
Tue Feb 11 02:47:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

As a domain name holder of almost 25 years, I am concerned with what I am hearing about the new deal with Verisign regarding the .com TLD.  These changes hurt small businesses and start ups the hardest.  As technology improves, the efficiency should be increasing offsetting most if not all growth related costs.  Please reconsider this deal and do what is best for small business, start-ups, and individuals by not allowing significant increases on domain names.

Thanks,
Matt Gerasolo