[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] we are opposed to the proposed new contract with Verisign

Eric Freund eric.freund at graydoggroup.com
Tue Feb 11 02:52:58 UTC 2020

Hello people at ICANN,

Hopefully you will not ignore our complaints and concerns, as you have done in the past, and you will listen to us this time.  We are the people and companies most effected by the contract changes that you are proposing between you and Verisign.   Your proposed new contract will result in higher prices over many years, plus it will hurt competition in the domain registrar space.

Please listen to us this time, and do not go through with the proposed contract.

Thank you.

Eric Freund
StrictlyBusinessOnline
Graydog Group LLC

224-715-4944
eric.freund at GraydogGroup.com<mailto:eric.freund at GraydogGroup.com>
Skype  eric.freund
Go.StrictlyBusinessOnline.com<https://go.strictlybusinessonline.com/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D5E052.FD9EF1D0]