[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Icann increase proposal

LaDon C ionlyexistnme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:56:51 UTC 2020

I am highly dissatisfied with this price increase proposal.  I think it is
outrageous to monopolize for selfish reasons, the exploitation of the .com.
I surely hope that you reconsider this action immediately.  I am sure that
it will have catastrophic implications if these unfair practices continue.
This appears to be an effort to weed out the small players, and I am not
sure that it will be easy to convince others that this is not in the effort
of monopolizing industries.