[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increase

Trendy Mobile Designs martin at trendymobiledesigns.net
Tue Feb 11 03:04:23 UTC 2020

Hello,

I was notified by my registrar that you plan to increase the cost for .com,
.net, .org and other domain extensions.

I beg you to reconsider your decision as this will affect my ability to
continue to operate my small business.

I can't afford to pay to rent a business location as inflation, taxes
gasoline and food prices have increased dramatically in the last few years.

The increase in price cost for TLDs will exacerbate my ability to provide
the affordable service I give my clients. It's just too many price
increases from all directions.

Please support small businesses like mine and keep free enterprise
affordable for us and those starting their own businesses.

I don't really want to close my doors and depend on government stipends. I
prefer to work hard and pay taxes to support our economy.

Best regards,

Martin Acosta

Web Design Consultant