[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Egregious Abuse of Power

Lauren Hom zenlauren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:05:16 UTC 2020

In a global climate that reeks of corruption and greed, please don't add
fuel to the fire. The dot com extension is practically a public utility.
Trying to gouge consumers on this will mean they turn on you. I'm launching
a business and will soon buy a domain name; you can be sure I vote with my
dollars. However, if you treat consumers fairly and act with transparency,
you'll prolong the popularity of dot com.

I hope you do the right thing.